Why exhibit at Fi Vietnam?
Fi Vietnam is the essentialmeeting place for the entire local and international foodand beverage ingredients industry. The show is your opportunityto promote your company and products to regional and global audiencesof industry professionals in a highly effective and vibrantenvironment. As Fi Vietnam has grown, so has the country's foodindustry.
Consumer-orientedfood products produced in Vietnam rely on imported foodingredients and additives. The number of total food & beveragelaunches tracked in Vietnam increased by 52% from 2008 to 2013.This rate is predicted to continue to increase consistently, creatingideal conditions for growth in your business.
What is in it for you?
? By 2017, Vietnamese retail sales in the packaged food market are expected to reach US$8.6 billion, a period growth rate of 28.5% or US$1.9 billion.*
? High growth products in the Vietnamese market include chilled, dried and frozen processed food, ice cream, meal replacement, ready meals, baby food and noodles.
? Vietnam's processed food industry is growing rapidly, with food ingredient imports growing 10% year on year.*
? More transparent regulations and several Free Trade Agreements mean the Vietnamese Government has successfully attracted foreign and local investors.
? Future growth will be driven by urbanisation, busier lifestyles and a young population leading towards increased consumption of convenience and processed foods.
* US Foreign Agricultural Service
Fi Vietnam will guarantee you to:
- Meetthe key high-level food industry professionals all in one place.
- Vietnamesebuyers often do not travel abroad to source suppliers so Fi Vietnam gives youan ideal opportunity to meet them
- Getahead of your competitors. Fi Vietnam offers a great chance both for SMEs andmultinational companies as local markets are still developing
- Bepart of a fast growing and successful event that saw a 22% growth in attendancein its third year in May 2016
- Educateyour future clients and learn about market trends with an educational programmethat includes seminars, conferences and an award ceremony
- FiVietnam is now on a biennial rotation ensuring that you’ll regularly connectwith the main players in this niche and growing market
When & Where
18-20 May 2018
Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
799 Nguy?n V?n Linh Tan Phú, H? Chí Minh, Vietnam